Quick Pre-Approval


Purchase Price Ranges:

Available Down Payment:


Borrower Name:

Social Security Number:

Date of Birth:

Present Address:

Rent or Own: RentOwn

Years at Address:

Marital Status:

Home Number:

Cell Number:

Work Number:

Email Address:



Current Monthly Salary:

Title / Position:

Type of Business:

Self Employed: YesNo

Years at Job:

Years in Business:


Name of Bank(s):


Type of Account(s): CheckingSavings

Additional Financial Income: (child support, alimony, monetary gifts, etc.)


I authorize Florida Dream Real Estate and their In-house lender to retrieve a copy of my credit report for the purposes of purchasing a property.

If you have a co-borrower, please have them submit this form as well.

Items Needed for Loan Application:

— Copies of paystubs for all jobs (most recent 4 weeks)
— Copies of W-2’s and 1099’s for past two years
— Copies of Complete and Signed personal tax returns for past two years
— Copies of 3 months bank statements, All Accounts and All Pages including:
— Checking, Savings, Money Market, Brokerage, Mutual Funds, Stocks and Bonds
— Copies of drivers license and Social Security cards

If you are retired or receive a pension or Social Security Income:
— Copies of last two years Social Security Awards Letter
— Copies of last two years pension 1098 or 1099

If you are self employed or you received a 1099:
— Copies of Complete and Signed Corporate tax returns for last two years
— K-1’s

If you are a veteran, active duty, reservist or retired military:
— Copy of DD-214
— Copy of Certificate of Eligibility (Request this or ordered by lender if you do not have one)

If you have rental properties:
— Copies of all leases (should be current and signed by all parties)
— If you have 3 or more residential properties, please provide a schedule of real estate to include the following:

-- Property Addresses
-- Type of property i.e., SFR, T-home, Condo, land or commercial
-- Purchase date
-- Amount Paid
-- Lender holding loan(s)
-- Recent property tax statement
-- Current home owner's insurance statement
-- Annual HOA fees

If you are paying or receiving child support or alimony:
— Copy of Divorce Decree
— Evidence of child support and/or alimony documents
— Separation Agreement

If you have had a bankruptcy or foreclosure:
— Complete bankruptcy documents including discharge and settlement
— Complete foreclosure documents

If you are relocating with your company:
— Copy of relocation package
— Employer letter stating this is a MANDATORY relocation including date and location for relocation